Anxiety

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello.

I don't know where to start really. I feel depressed and sometimes like I want to end my life and then somedays I have days like today. Where I really want to go out an explore but I just simply can't do it. Today I drove around for an hour looking for places to walk my dogs but I was to scared to park up and get on a walking route or even just go for a walk. I called in work sick today as I just felt that wall that's says no , not today please. So I just drove around for an hour then admitted defeat went to the same boring place I always walk , then got agitated by people as its a popular walking destination and then just couldn't wait to go home. Sat tired after a day of doing nothing. Contemplating what to do with my life. I won't end it because of my dogs . Silly I know. I can't even tell if it's real anymore or if it's just the way I am or if I've made it all up. Why can't I just get on with things why am like this. I wish I could not feel this way. There's so much I want to do I want to join a fitness class and make friends . I'm surrounded by crap work colleagues and I know it's negative but they are crap I know that's real. I do have good friends a handful but they lives 100s miles away. I just can't snap out of it. How am I supposed to do the job I want

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Piglets you need to see your GP. Make an appointment. Your furry kids need you and should give you the strength to do that. Remember that lots of us share your anxieties and there's always someone ready to listen. You are not alone.
    • Posted

I have seen my gp ive just given up I had tablets before Christmas now I've had repeat prescriptions i ran out yesterday ive just put off going to the doctors I don't know what to do anymore ive looked at planning to have care for them if I decide to take my own life I can't do anything anymore
  • Posted

Apologies. Puglett! That's what I get for not checking my predictive text.
  • Posted

I feel the same some days

But Iv got family & animals id leave behind.

You need counselling ASAP!

• Posted

Go back to the gp, they will take you seriously if you tell them you are sucidal. Ask to see another Dr if you aren't getting anywhere with this one. Look at upping your medication and do cbt therapy and possibly see a psychiatrist if the gp will refer you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.