Anxiety

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

I have struggled for the last few days.Pain is a little better this morning, having slepton and off for 3 days.

I feel very anxious about what people at work are thinking and saying about me while I am not at work. I try really hard to go to work and not to talk about as I feel people

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

Next
  • Posted

You know what? Stuff people if they are going to say nasty things about you. Chances are they won't even be talking about you. If they are? It's only because they're jealous of how awesome you are.
    • Posted

What a lovely thing to say.to a strager.Love and peace to you x
  • Posted

Don't want to hear sad news . They have ther own worries.

Has any one got any thoughts of how I can deal with this.The anxious feeling takes away my confidence.

Thanks Mace223

• Posted

Ok, have you ever tried to do deep breathing exercises?
  • Posted

Yes I have, I will try to remember them when I am struggling. Thanks x
  • Posted

Honestly take no notice because like my place of work, they will talk about someone one day and it will be someone else the next!! Just look after number one is what I say x
  • Posted

Hi Mace

You should NOT worry about what people are saying about you in your abscence.  You have NOTHING to worry about so be happy and calm and don't let it get you down.  People only talk about others in their abscence because they have nothing better to do.  If they are just let them carry on as if they don't have the courtesey to speak with you and ask you directly they are NOT worth the worry.  Just be yourself and think of your own well being.

Take a day at a time Mace and stay positive wink x

• Posted

You know mace223 I understand how you feel. I am really hyper sensitive and I couldn't stand it that I felt this way. I feel for you because this is a terrible feeling. I was wondering if your a bit like me In seeking others approval a lot and I just  wanted to tell you that I got help from a book called "Approval Addiction" Now it is written by a lady call Joyce Meyer who is a Christian but her books are great another one is"Life beyond your feelings"and " Managing  your emotions" they can be downloaded on a kindle or bought from amazon I hope that I have been off some help, you sound like a lovely person who shouldn't be feeling this way and I'm not a sales rep or anything like that just want to help xxx
  • Posted

Thank you to everyone for all your kind words.I will thick of them tomorrow when I go back to work.x I send happy thoughts to everyone.
    • Posted

All the best tomorrow I will be thinking  off you and I will pray that you will have a great day

• Posted

Morning Mace

Good Luck !

Stay calm and positive and enjoy your day for YOU !!

Have a good one ! wink x

• Posted

Had a good one.Only one person was rude to me this morning, I work in a school and the teacher just did not speak to me.

Well that's her problem not mine.Thanks to everyone you gave me the courage to go forward, even when you are in pain.hugs and happy thoughts. X

• Posted

Well Done to Mace.....So proud of you. That one person is NOT worth the worry.  Tomorrow will be an even better day. biggrin x
    • Posted

Maybe one day the teacher will have fibro herself and it will be her people are not speaking to. Ignore her. we are all behind you xx
  • Posted

Hi everyone

Had a good today , hope everyone is ok and controling their pain..

My Amatriptline seems to be working better, I had a good night's sleep.

Maybe it's because I am not so anxious but that's dew to all the support you have given me this week.

Once again thank you to everyone, your a set of Angeles. Best to you all x

• Posted

Great news....Hope everyday will be a good day!  wink x
    • Posted

Hi Mace, I haven't contributed to your post, but have been following it. I'm so glad you are feeling better and are managing to cope with work. It's always difficult to return to work when you've been off for a while. I have now had to stop work altogether, having had to give up nursing, and then a temporary post as a part time ward clerk, which I enjoyed, but in the end, could no longer manage. Everyone on this forum is so caring, and make you feel so supported. Sleep well tonight and have another good day tomorrow. 👍x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.