Anxiety

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm so sick of my anxiety at the minute I'm currently on 20mg of Fluxotine but I'm on n off them as everyone will no the 1st few weeks of getting anti depressants into your system is the hard bit , I've had a constant headache for the last week .Is this a side affect of Fluxotine does anyone no or has anyone else experienced this problem just so I can rule it out if not

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

I get constant headaches just with anxiety not medication hope that helps x
    • Posted

Thanks Catherine of course , everyone's different experience is a help , I've never really suffered from headaches as a result of anxiety up until this past week really , I'm also not sure to up my dosage from 20 to 40 mg without consulting my GP 1st x
    • Posted

I'd definitely consult your gp first .. I suffer with headaches and chest pains the worse a tightening In my chest ..anxiety is horrible sad
    • Posted

Never self prescribe, it's signed by a doctor for a reason. Lots of tablets can have adverse effect if you up them too quickly, and need to gradually build up in your system so it could well be a result of doing that.
    • Posted

Yeah that's what I was thinking, I was on amitriptyline a few year back which I thought were great but had to come off them as all I wanted to do was sleep but anxiety wise they were spot on
    • Posted

I was on them and mitrazipine they both made me sleep I had to come of them beggining of this year when I fell pregnant with my little girl x
    • Posted

I'm also suffering from aching jaw , I've had anxiety for 15 year and still developing new symptoms as time goes on , how I h8 what I've become from whom I used to be 😞 X
    • Posted

Also how does people's anxiety affect there alcohol intake as I seem to be getting worse , 2 cans feel like 10 n the next day I feel like I've been on a all day bender
    • Posted

I've had to cut drink out as the day after I would have a drink the panic attacks would be horrendous. .. I hate going out most days as I'm so scared and embarrassed that I'll have an attack in public x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.