Anxiety

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi everyone I'm new to this forum I hope someone could help me when I'm going on holiday I don't feel well all the time I feel sick tension at the side of the head and feeli need Atoilet all the time I had a bad time in America and it plays on my mind I had a panic attack for no reason and my body shakes what should I do

0 likes, 48 replies

48 Replies

• Posted

Hello Tadger, yes I'm going through the same thing with the head tension soeness near my right temple , and all overy head sometimes , long other head sensations , accompanied by nausea . its all anxiety I've been checked out already every test known to man and I'm healthy with panic disorder and anxiety !!!
    • Posted

No , I decided not to take the meds and go the natural route , its been tough as nails but I'm getting through it , I tale natural vitamins for the anxiety !!! Some people need the meds or would rather the meds , I just didn't want to take them personally !!
    • Posted

I got put on martizipine 10 years ago and it helped a lot but the doc took me off it 6years ago and it's started to come back I hope it doesn't because I had it bad I got my thyroid out 20 years ago I thought it was that because I've never been right since but doc says anxiety when I get headaches my eyes water a lot then the pain goes away  it's the shaking inside and sickness gets me down and butterflies in stomach during the night
    • Posted

Yes I get the watery eyes and headaches also , and the infamous shaking feelings on the inside and also I get the shakes where others can see , its horrible !!! I just want to be normal again that's all . I've had my thyroids and hormones checks and I've had MRIs and cat scans of my head to make sure I didn't have Amy tumors or neurological issues in there that was fine as well so , doctor says it all anxiety , I didn't believe that anxiety could cause so many physical , uncomfortable, disturbing, annoying symptoms, this is crazy to me
    • Posted

Yes I agree with you do you get tired muscle in top of you legs and arms and is your anxiety worse if you drink alcohol
    • Posted

When I drink it relaxes me and my muscles don't feel tensed anymore , but I think that's particularly different for each person , some people say it makes them a lot more anxious. My muscle tension is usually in my neck, shoulders , and head
    • Posted

HI Jenni. So anxiety caused you all these problems? My GP tried to have me take two different melds for anxiety, but I ended up not taking them. I am very sick today, with all the things you mentioned, and wonder if it's from anxiety?! Did you ever have back pain? 
    • Posted

Hi Debbie , yes I've had almost all of the anxiety symptoms there are ( its over 100 symptoms) and instill didn't take the meds , I just faught through it , it was definitely a struggle though , nothing easy about it at all !!! Yes I've had back pains, upper , lower, and middle also , I've also had pains in my arms pains in my leg and soreness as if I had like a bruise or something in my legs
    • Posted

Yes it relaxes me to but it's the next day hangover for 1 day can't eat nothing so I will have to cut down on my drinking going on holiday sat not looking forward to that hey but hear goes
    • Posted

And I've been checked out thoroughly, I've had a lot of testing done , I've seen a endocrinologist (tested my thyroids and hormones) ,,, I've had blood work done over 6 times by the emergency room, my private doctor, and the neurologist, and the endo Dr.,, I've had cats scans and MRIs of my head, brain , and neck . for the neurologist.
    • Posted

God is so good to me and I am forever grateful !!,
    • Posted

Hey at least you feel good.enough to still go out and have fun ,my anxiety put a pause on my social life quite a bit lately
    • Posted

I don't feel good but you can't lay down to it but it's still scary 
    • Posted

Lorazepam first, which I took for about 5 days. Swear it gave me burning chest pain. Then she gave me Sertraline, but I read the side effects, and was not going to try them! 
    • Posted

That's why I never took the meds because I always read the side effects and the scare the living daylights out of me ,!! 😔😔
    • Posted

Wonder if all my sickness is from anxiety? I have extreme weakness, shaky, brain cloudy, eyes watering, headache, nausea, no appetite, and extreme fatigue.  Ugh! This stinks so bad!
    • Posted

Yes it does stink I agree , and all the things going on with you are also on that list of the many many anxiety symptoms, remember there are over 100 symptoms !¡!! but have you seen your doctor yet to rule out anything else ??
    • Posted

I can tell you first hand , I've had every symptom you just named , I lost 20lbs in the beginning from not eating because I thought food caused the attacks, I still get the shakes, and trembling, and nausea comes and goes , I still get headaches , I have that now accompanied by other head sensations , and I use to get the faint feeling a lot in the beginning that wore off
    • Posted

Yes Debbie I get the same symptoms when I was really bad I got put on martizipine and it helped me a lot but the doc took me off it I was fine for a few years then it came back they tried to put me on it again but not the same affect I get anxious about going on a bus or going where there's a crowd
    • Posted

I've been to hospital 3 times, mainly for chest pain/pressure. The hospital diagnosed me with Gerd and gallstones. Had gallbladder out on March 2nd. Still having the same symptoms that sent me there in the first place. Seen GP a multitude of times, she's the one that gave me the anxiety meds. Have been to cardiologist, had cardiac tests, had brain MRI, normal, and am going to neurologist tomorrow and urologist Friday (for recurrent UTI 
    • Posted

Good night ladies and I will speak to you s after take care both ofyou
    • Posted

Good night and good luck! Hoping you find peace and relaxation 😊
    • Posted

Yes its definitely anxiety Debbie , this is why I love this forum because we all can reassure each other that we are okay especially after we have seen the doctor because sometimes that's not enough !!
    • Posted

Goodnite hun !! Rest well !! Ttly (talk to.you later)
    • Posted

Hello tadger I'm feeling a little head sensations that are not comfortable, but I'm managing I guess , through the grace of God !!! How about you how are you feeling today ??
    • Posted

Feeling ok legs feel heavy and tired so does arms and feel tremor inside chest head tension to 
    • Posted

Hey jenni do you get bad mood swings and can't be bothered listening to people for no apparent reason
    • Posted

O yes I definitely get mood swings anxiety sometimes makes me feel moody and irratated and I just don't want to be bothered at all
    • Posted

I look at people and want to hit them it's scary I'm scared I case I do it I've told the doctors this 
    • Posted

I haven't got to that point , lol but I just pretty much stay to myself a lot now dealing with anxiety I don't really want to be around anyone , because I'm kind of depressed dealing with this , I cry a lot out of nowhere because I'm really sad !
    • Posted

Keep your chin up if your getting to bad go to doctors and take medication it will came you down
    • Posted

Thanks tadger , and you stay strong also !!! 😀😀
    • Posted

Hi jenni how are you getting on hope you've been feeling good
    • Posted

Hi Debbie how are you getting on today hope your feeling good
    • Posted

Haven't felt good for three days now. Seeing gastroenterologist tomorrow. Had neck MRI and saw neurologist and urologist. Have yet to follow up with them. Just want a diagnosis as to why I am sick. How are you feeling?
    • Posted

Hey tadger, I'm just trying to.push through with the help from God, its not easy , but I had to go back to work last Thursday
    • Posted

I'm feeling ok had to go back on martizipine getting symptoms coming back getting a lot of pain in stomach and headaches and feeling sick
    • Posted

Hi everyone I'm back again the latest for the last 6months I was getting on fine but now I'm getting a lot of my symptoms coming back tension headaches feel shakey inside all seems to start when I'm going on holiday and the heavy legs and arms 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.