anxiety

Posted , 7 users are following.

I have been getting panic attacks and fear of dying. I am so tired all the time and don't enjoy my life anymore all I feel is fear. My I've gained so much weight and its just making me very depressed

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

That all comes with the package but luckily you found us we will be here for you. I have felt the same way before but then try and focus on how wonderful life, is as many people dont have the health to even plan a future. Make someones day tomarrow give yourself a reason to be here and about your weight. Dont worry real friends like u for you not for what you look like
    • Posted

Thank you its just very scary. I feel like all I do is worry and don't even enjoy my children. I barely eat and don't even want to get out of bed for work in the morning.
    • Posted

Hi Jackie I feel the same as you do , I feel like i can't enjoy life to the fullest , I feel debilitated because I'm scared to go anywhere.and do anything because a panic attack might come or my anxiety symptoms may be visible to others and it's embarrassing , I can't stand having to deal with this , I just want to live life to the fullest and feel as normal as possible
  • Posted

Do you have a therapist or a counsellor or someone who is trained to help?
    • Posted

I have,but I am afraid if I go to therapy I will have issues with my sons custody battle
  • Posted

Exercise is great for anxiety.

If you have not done it already get a full medical to reassure yourself there is nothing wrong.

Go and see a therapist to learn how to manage anxiet/panic

Stay Strongcool

• Posted

I know what its like to have anxiety/panic attacks, not a great feeling at all. It takes time to get over, little steps at a time. Dont forget to rehydate, lots of water. I read somewhere that if ur dehydrated, the brain dosent funtion properly, which can make you depressed. Not sure about panic attacks but im guessing its the same for that too. Also I found trying new things helped me, to take my mind off of things. Hope that helps a little.

Take care

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.