Anxiety

Posted , 4 users are following.

For 1 year now I've suffered with anxiety on what feels like another level I have had every illness goin and I cope quite well with all the weird sensations that I feel ,,,, but the one I don't like is when my gave on the one side goes funny like its goin to go numb but don't ,,, I was wondering if anyone else had this or is it just me ?? X

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

I always.get that feeling/sensation of one side if my face going numb , but when I touch it its not numb , its all in my head 😩😩😩
    • Posted

It's horrible ain't it but as shot as I feel and wouldn't wish this on anyone I'm glad I'm not alone if that makes sense it helps me move forward for the next thing X
  • Posted

I dont understand whats happening. Word spelled wrong or something.
    • Posted

Nevermind,i saw its your face,sorry
  • Posted

You are not alone. Ive had tons of off symptoms through the years. Its part this disorder. Yes they feel horrible.adrenaline, cortisol all these rushes going thru your body effect it. The nerves get frazzled, muscles get effected. Stress, hard core stress causes inflammation in the body so yes very weird stuff occurs. Its not just you.
    • Posted

Thank you for all replying means loads ... Sometimes I question if it is anxiety because it just don't seem normal to me at the time when I'm in that state of mind .... I don't take any medication I've always wanted to try to fix my brain myself but no sooner have I concurred one issue I've found another lol it's bloody stupid xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.