Anxiety

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi anybody had the feeling the left cheek and lips go sort of numb and a little tingly im really scared.

1 like, 24 replies

24 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I have heard of this as well as feet and fingers going numb. I have heard closing eyes and breathing slowly 4 count in and 4 count out is helpful. Also knowing that it isn't a,stroke or heart attack is a,bit helpful
  • Posted

I get weird face stuff! Ugh hate it. Face tingly or like a hair fell on it. I get it all over my face and nose. Different each  time. And im not even stressed when its happening. Numb chin once in a blue moon too. I have tmj not sure if related and allergies with sinus. Everytime  i ask whether its tmj or sinus doc they say yeah that could happen. No one seem to really be concerned about it at all or care actually. Its discomfort and not dangerous so they dont care. I have never seen a nuerologist for it though i knda dislike doctors and have other ailments i take care off. I did have a brain mri for an optic nerve issue and i know theres no lesions on my brain so it isnt MS. Thankgod. I have read many times its anxiety related. Nerves get a little inflammed somehow in the process of being anxious a lot.  Made sense to me but i read that on a forum. Never from a nuerologist. Does seem common not gonna lie many note it. I wonder if its simply dry skin too i dont know but you not alone at all in this. I hate it too.

• Posted

docs have changed me from sertraline 100mg to prozac 20mg for my chronic health anxiety,any thoughts on this

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.