Anxiety

Posted , 7 users are following.

Is my anxity making me feel the way I am at the moment, a month ago I had gastroenteritis and my mum I went to hospital for checks and they said I would be fine but my mum had to stay in anyways after this I was having tummy pains and my anxiety was making me think it was my appendix or something bigger after this iv had blood test seen docs and they say I'm fine and things but I'm still worrying and feel sick is this because of my anxiety? I'm so scared all the time and then yesterday my mum was told she has a tuma on her kidney and this has just made me worse I'm tired all the time head ache feeling sick panicking I just don't know what to do any more I really dont I'm so scared of my own thoughts does or has this happened to anyone else or is this just me am I making myself feel this way? Please help x

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

• Posted

i would say this is down to your anxiety but please go and see your GP anxiety can bring on the most dreadful feelings I know its easy said than done but try not to think the worse this only make anxiety a nightmare like putting fuel to the fire so to speak stay strong think positive ....let us know how you get on with GP also I hope all is wel with your mum 

take care 

• Posted

I thought that my mind just seems to tell me to worry at the moment I just think in the past month a lot has gone on and I'm not dealing with it well at the moment like you said that's just how I am at the moment thank you I hope so to just really scared about it but thank you for your reply really means a lot

Hope your well to.

• Posted

Any illness can cause anxiety and depression. The mind and body are very closely connected
    • Posted

It's not nice at all is it hope your well and thank you for your reply

• Posted

I just don't seem to be able to lift my mood! Last year I lost my brother, I had blood clots on both lungs. Felt reasonably well December to March, when I had bad cold which caused pneumonia and then labyrinthitis which I've had for seven weeks. My antidepressants cannot do their job

• Posted

Iris, when so many things happen in life at once it can effect us physically and emotionally. Especially a death in the family and illness. It might be best for you to see a therapist who specializes in anxiety.

its no different that a visit to the dr for a sore throat for medication and help .

1 out of 3 has serious anxiety in today's fast pace world. 

Take care(((hugs)))

• Posted

You answered your own question. My anxiety, and my panic. You are in full blown anxiety. If you don't get on meds ,and get this under control, it will go on and on 24/7. Please call your doc, they are very good with this. Reach out.

• Posted

When we r stressed our bodies release a hormone called cortisol. This causes anxiety attacks. Very miserable and can be debilitating . Sometimes it can help change your world as it has mine taking prescribed anxiety medication in turn replaces the hormone imbalance the cortisol the bad hormone causing anxiety.

Anxiety Producing Stimuli causes panic attacks one more. Anxiety is a cumulative condition. The more anxiety you experience in your daily life, the more your other anxiety symptoms get worse. That means that you should avoid anxiety producing situations.  spending time with people that produces anxiety should be controlled, to avoid the anxiety from getting worse. In most cases medication can be a big change in how u think in turn less anxiety is experienced. 

I tried to explain how anxiety can control our lives. Most people suffer from it in their life time. Especially in today's world. See your doc soon ask what can help you thru this time. 

• Posted

That's just what's happening and it's just not good at all I don't deal with stress well at all or worry just wish it would go away thank you for your reply

• Posted

HI Natalie,

A lot of anxiety can make our lives difficult. I find meds that control the hormones help give be a better attitude along with talk therapy.

it takes time to learn the coping tools that can help calm us. 

I find my animals hobbies and staying busy keeps my mind off. 

I have a seriously ill child and take care of my elderly father. I know it's not what I choose for my life right now however it is in my heart to do the right thing and be there for my family. I am the only one available the responsibility is mine. I have read as much about stress and learned many coping tools. This is my experience I share with you. 

This will pass too! You will get better ! 

• Posted

Thank you even just talking on here and just knowing I'm not alone helps a lot I hope your child and father are OK and you should be proud of your self for doing what you are doing. I know I'm not the only one with this problem it just gets hard at times and feel like there's no way out thank you so much for your reply and keep well thank you again smile

• Posted

Thank you for your kind response. I hope you can get to what can best help you thru this time. Even ask for blood tests to check for vitamin deficits. 

Take care.

Hope

• Posted

I will do that thank you I see what's they say is best for me thank you so much and you take care and wish you all the best

Natalie

• Posted

Hi hon. Yup Im going through it too,its called too much to handle at one time. I have a dog that ingested a toxin,im wondering if he will live,i have a health issue etc. You were just sick and now you are worried about your mom. Youve had stress overload. Of course lifes issues bring out a persons anxiety. Perfectly normal. Hang in there, i hope with all my heart your mom gets better. Hugs!
    • Posted

Thank you for your reply means so much! I hope your dog gets well I really do. And you are okay. I just hate feeling this way I just seem to find something to worry about even if there's nothing to worry about im just not coping well at the moment with everything that's going on at all and trying to get to see my doctor is becoming more difficult having to wait for longer appointments it sucks really just hate feeling this.way I just want to be strong for my mum but I'm so so scared and it's hard really hard

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.