Anxiety

Posted , 4 users are following.

I just want to feel safe and content in my own home ! After a complete anxiety breakdown I've been living in hell for the past 4 months. I spent 7 weeks on sertraline and it was terrible !!! Now 8 weeks into mirtazipine 15mg and although I have moments of low anxiety I still don't feel good. I wake up very sad and I cry a lot l. It's the 6 weeks school holiday, stone I have always enjoyed spending with my son and this is making me feel like I can't ?????? will this ever stop ??

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Jessica, I feel your pain so sorry you are having a bad time of it.What was the problem with sertraline? I took mirtazapine and it made me feel depressed waking up as you are sad. All antdepressants have some sort of side effect you just have to find one that works for you. Hang in there ir will get better
    • Posted

Sertraline made my anxiety worse it was unbearable I was turning up at A&E begging for help I couldn't stand it any longer and was advices to take mirtazipine as its sedating and helps with sleep and appetite, it was great for 2 weeks but then I started waking up so sad and now I'm crying daily and can't get happy about anything. Feel like I can't win I just want my life back

• Posted

Oh Jessica hang in there you have plenty of support on this site. I truly feel your pain. If you like you can private message me xoxo 
    • Posted

Go back to the doctor and tell him whats going on. They will figure it out. Ach pill has its own side effects. There are many others.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.