anxiety

Posted , 9 users are following.

Anyone with hyperthyroid how are you dealing/managing the anxiety?

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

If you want to avoid taking serious drugs ...!

You could maybe try Bugle weed mother wort and lemon balm ... They work for me

Google that combination and see ... Also L Carnitine ... Google first and check if they would suit you ...

Best of luck mx🌹

• Posted

30 mg citalopram a day works brilliantly x
    • Posted

Also breathing from the diaphragm. Unfortunately due to my paranoia of high blood pressure and extreme palpitations high energy exercise didn't work for me (150/200 when I had anxiety attacks) but I did a lot of gardening and made sure I slept well.  I have now also had to take blood pressure medication thanks to Graves or old age (45). Feeling great though with no anxiety. X 

• Posted

I got it at 50 and it went away a year later but left me with lost of anxieties and bp issues started taking bp tablets two years ago but stablised.  It is the distraction, exercises (high/low energy) that has allowed me to lead a less anxious life.  I still get anxious but more rational about my anxieties.  
  • Posted

exercise, exercise, exercise, stretches, running,  swimming, yoga, breathing exercises, basically doing things to keep my mind off it. I did some things I didnt do before to challenge myself.   Sudoku and puzzles are a must for me.  Good luck whatever you do
  • Posted

Walking and pilates for me...helps me switch off, also getting your levels balanced is key. Good luck.
  • Posted

Relaxation breach issues, prayer, and walking it's not a cure all but it helps

• Posted

That's suppose to say relaxation techniques

• Posted

Google that.... I read Camomile Tea 3-4x a day, lavender massage or just a massage, smelling lavender oil, writing in a journal, coloring, etc. I goggled that same question. Good luck.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.