Anxiety

Posted , 4 users are following.

Posted about 9 hours ago

Hi guys I'm constantly thinking of my breathing especially at night time and I thinks then am I going to forget how to breath it's horrible I also can't eat much 2 months ago I was 15st now I'm just under 12st, I'm 11 days in on citalopram 10mg haven't had any side effects from it's unless tight chest and lump kinda feeling in throat is one but that's gone but thinking of my breathing is the worst for me

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Just do breathing excersise before bed. Make sure you're breathing through your belly. You could also be breathing too fast, which is causing you to hyperventilate and have a hard time breathing a bit.

• Posted

Try lavender. Rub some lavender essential oil on your temples before bed. Lavender is known to calm you. Also, try a salt lamp.. They're supposed to be great for both respiration and anxiety.

• Posted

You are suffering an anxiety, talk to your GP especially when you have lost so much weight. Your GP will aproach your concerns and make a decision for a treatment planĀ 

B.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.