Anxiety

Posted , 4 users are following.

No depression but anxiety when I think about getting better. On med and therapy but anything to add? Main thing I try is keep calm and try to be busy to help form thinking about it. Anything is appreciated.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Meditation works wonders for me. I'll even put a mediation video from youtube on in my car on my lunch break to get me through the day. 😌

• Posted

Put some cheerful music on,I did it yesterday and finished up cleaning the car with the music in, absolutely shattered after but was worth it for the break from anxiety

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.