Anxiety

Posted , 4 users are following.

I've not been here in a long time but the last week or so I've been experiencing the usual symptoms that comes with anxiety I haven't a clue what brought it on but I feel disappointed in myself that anxiety is back !!!

0 likes, 108 replies

108 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Awww bless you. Anxiety got tendency to attack us in waves. Im the same😙

• Posted

Yeah it sure has and it's hard trying to overcome the anxiety levels again !! 

• Posted

I agree. Once you think everything is fine, then bam its back. Hate it gggrrrr. Want to be my old self again .
    • Posted

Yep I've not had a case of anxiety like this in over 18 mths everything in my life going so well it just appears unexpected 

• Posted

Same here. I was totally fine few months ago, due to massive stress at work I got anxiety. But everything is resolved so why am i still feeling it. Was on meds but they were making me even worse. Felt like i was being brainwashed so I stopped. Anxiety is still here tho. So annoying as Im totally relaxed , in bed watching movie with my farting doggie next to me but still get this knot in my stomach and intrusive thoughts
    • Posted

Yeah like myself trying to relax but mind is going 100 miles an hour not taken meds in along time hopefully don't have to go down that route again hoping it just my age lol 😂 

• Posted

Noo dont start meds. There is plenty of natural suplements to manage it. L-theanine, wild lettuce extract, lemon balm, vitamin B suplements , 5HTp. All legal and on ebay or amazon.
    • Posted

I certainly won't be just have to get few tests done to try ease my anxiety 😀

• Posted

Good😘I hope it helps. Wish I could get some sleep now. Not tired at all .

• Posted

That's the hardest part of anxiety not sleeping at right time 😀 I've suffered anxiety since I was 15 now in my 40s it did take over my life 

• Posted

Its like I cant switch my mind off. Always on a night time. And well in the morning is bad as well. But sometimes I think its in our head. Once we tell ourswlfs we cant sleep we wont lol
    • Posted

That's is very true lol then by time kids get up we're shattered lol 

• Posted

I agree. Totally lol how many kids do you have ? X
    • Posted

Hi Aga, can you send me a reply if you get this. I've messed my phone up and nothing's come through for hours then just realised it's coming through on safari page, don't know what I've done to stop my mail, all other mail is ok. Thanks. Hope you're ok😳??

• Posted

Yes I have two. My hubby and my farting dog🤣🤣🤣🤣enough for me lol

• Posted

Ah ur a busy woman 😀 Least it keeps the mind busy 😀

• Posted

Haha yup. Trying to lol cant sleep now as Ive slept 11hrs last night. So wide awake. Nowt on tv. Why are you up at this time ?
    • Posted

Ah just finding it hard to sleep as I slept on this morning have to get back to routine being on holiday from work had its down sides lol 
    • Posted

Same here. Debating taking sleeping pill .... just to make sure I get good night sleep
    • Posted

Ah don't like sleeping pills but if needs be I would take one 😀 Are u in the U.K. ? 

• Posted

Ah ok as I've chatted to a lot of ppl from America last time on this 😊

• Posted

Yea loads of people from Canada. Im originally from Poland ☺
    • Posted

Ah that's good I've a few ppl I work with from Poland 😀 And they always get me the good vodka lol 😂 

• Posted

Haha its all about our polish vodka haha and sasuages 😍😍

• Posted

lol that's it oh I've tried few polish dishes 😀 But the zubruvica vodka spelling incorrect lol

• Posted

Yep with apple juice that I learned from the ppl from Poland 😀😂

• Posted

Haha thats the best way to drink it 😎how are you feeling today ? Ive sleept 11hrs again. Feels weird lol

• Posted

Morning I'm feeling ok today thanks just keeping busy but it's amazing how posting on here takes ur mind off it talking bout normal things 😀

• Posted

I know hah its true. It really helps talking to ther people. Best therapy ever. 😊😊😊😊😊im having lazy day, slept too long and still tired lol

• Posted

Oh wish I could have lazy day got a 13 year old wanting to go shopping lol 😀 Yeah it does help a lot knowing it's not just you who feels like this !! 😀

• Posted

Well go shopping and treat yourself to somwthing veery nice 😉Ive got handbag obssesion and socks, and pjs, and bras hahah im not allowed to buy anymore haha

• Posted

Hi Aga . You sound much brighter than few days ago, glad you're getting some sleep. Totally agree posting here is like therapy, keeps our mind off our negative thoughts, while trying to keep others positive, some of your posts make me laugh, great we can laugh instead of the constant feeling down. Half the problem is keeping busy, positive and changing our positive thoughts to negative. Hope Karen's doing better, hope you and Ann have a good day, x ??

• Posted

Sorry Anne, spelled name wrong😳??

• Posted

Hi Edwina ❤indeed I feel much better, anxiety still here but dont get feeling that Im going crazy amd getting brain washed. I will see how I go and manage it without. If I cant last resort AD. Karen is still struggling bless her, they mess with her medications too much. I really hope she is going to feel better soon xxxx
    • Posted

lol I'm a shoe person lol got to many have to do a clear out lol 😂 ah it's good for the mind shopping is great therapy 😀

• Posted

Haha I agree. Oh and some nice prefumes 😍😍🤗🤗🤗

• Posted

Yeah all the good testers lol and also the bargain rail in primary 😂😂😂😂

• Posted

Oh Im not allowed to shop in Primani again hahh last time I went there for work shoes and ended up spending £200.... hahah

• Posted

Hahaha I know. And I dont wear half of these stuff. But its nice to have them 🤗what we like eh lol

• Posted

😊😊😊🤗 sure is its a woman's wardrobe lol xx 

• Posted

Most of my stuff are to big for me right now. Went to size 6-8 grr too skinny I think. Another excuse for shopping lol how are you feeling now ? I feel slight anxiety even tho im relaxed. I think its cause my hubby is on nights again and im on my own. I think deep down it really bothers me
    • Posted

Oh aga that's the same size as my daughter too small I'm ok thank god yeah I don't like being in the house on my own always need to have the girls here lol 

• Posted

My boobs are gone as well. They only get bigger when Im due 🤣🤣🤣party time at home 🤣🤣 my appetite is much better now so hopefully i will put some weight on. Always been skinny but not like this. Few years ago when we first came to uk Ive put 4 stones on haha loved wine too much. Then I got gallstones and after surgery I started losing weight. Im on my own now. He went to work. Ah hate it. I shoukd just cuddle to my stinky doggie. As usual she took most of bed for herself lol

• Posted

Ah glad ur eating is back to normal always the first thing to go with me when anxiety strikes !!! Oh long night ahead for ya hopefully u sleep tonight would the kids go to sleep early!! 
    • Posted

I always take sleeping pill when on my own so I can get proper sleep. At least now Im off fluoxetine sleep is much better and sleeping pills help me as before nothing was bringing me relief. How you are gonna have queit night and good sleep.😘i might watch a little bit of tv first 🤗

• Posted

Ah I'll get kids settled first 😀 Few bits to do then I'll go to sleep. Prob wake up loads of times ah my anxiety not as bad today but was a living hell the last week 😀

• Posted

Same here , in bed already and just watching tv and chatting to people🙂 have a nice bath to relax you. Hope you will get good sleep today 😚

• Posted

Ah yeah I will watch some to then prob go asleep 😊🤗 then get sorted for another day!! 

• Posted

Nothing worse really 😀 Ah I hate bloody anxiety u fear the worse in everything ??

• Posted

Oh god yes. Im trying to divert my thoughts but fear is still here and its annoying. Really sick of it now. I just want to feel like myself again
    • Posted

Yep I wa was doing so well then just took something stupid to set me off and I feel disappointed that I can't shake it off ??

• Posted

Ive asked my hubby to come back from work as I cant cope on my own tonight. I was fine during the day. So strange. Now I cant concentrate
    • Posted

Because ur over thinking and not tired u will be fine 😀 Wot I usually do is txt my close friends just for reassurance x 

• Posted

I know i do overthink . So annoying and suddenly I started feeling so lonely and trapped in here. Just need him xx
    • Posted

Ho aga hope u managed to get sleep and ur day has been good x 
    • Posted

Hi Anne how are you? While I was waiting for my hubby to come back from work I put meditation on youtube. Fell asleep and slept like a baby till 10am. Was so tired. And didnt wake up with stress this morning. Appetite is back as well. Had CBT this afternoon. Was queit good and day just flew by. But now im on my own again and hate it.
    • Posted

Ah glad I got to sleep and had a good day my day been dreadful but hey ho I'll get through it xx 

• Posted

Just something kicked my stress off and then y anxiety went in to fill flow u know urself it's beginning to pass now but I hate the horrible feelings that come with it alsorts going through my mind !! 

• Posted

Bless you. Its horrible how it comes in waves. I was fine whole day and on night time it starts again. I can manage it but I wish I didnt have this feeling. Horrible overthinking. Making us ill
    • Posted

Yep that's it aga you know it's anxiety then u panic more thinking it might not be and through experience we no that being anxious makes us have theses ache pain thought x

• Posted

I hate it honestly. Id rather have my leg broken than have this . I swear
    • Posted

Yep so would I ah the joys of it and think I'm stressed aswell got a event at the wkend to go to and I know nobody at it!!!!

• Posted

It will do you good going out to people. Will take your mind off things aa little bit. I know you are stressed but we shouldnt avoid things. Easier said than done but true. Once we start limiting ourselfs, anxiety wins and we cant let that happen.
    • Posted

That I know too well I'm just dissapointed. My anxiet had hot when am on holidays haven't really done much 

• Posted

Same here. Was off work 4 weeks and same here. I wrote to do list. Like a plan for next day. Apparently it works to break the habbit with bad anxiety days . Worth a try.
    • Posted

It's sure is oh I've loads to do 2 Moro birthday party tobpkan for Wednesday 🤗😀

• Posted

Ooh lala sounds like fun 😋😋😋why are we still awake haha

• Posted

Yeah a lot of fun 9 year olds running around lol ah I'm tired but can't sleep 😴 

• Posted

Hah aww Hha sounds like fun..not 😎im wide awake . Had anxiety for a while without reason and panicked that ita coming back and was gutted cause I felt so good for past few days and today was the best so far so dont know why it crippled at night. Without reason

• Posted

I know that's how mine started last week!!! Had nothing for 18 mths then bang it came back!!! 

• Posted

Arghhhhh I long for daya when we start to feel normal again. Might break my leg , that would take my mind off things hahaha
    • Posted

Ah no don't do that lol u have to shop lol 😂 ah as I say one day at a time 😀

• Posted

Hahah I know. Bought myself new notebook, posh one for writing things down and reason everything. It made my day. Next time im buying handbag haha ah well girl gotta survive haha
    • Posted

We sure do 😀 Ah a posh one ah mite head to pound and lol 

• Posted

Poundland would do me as well ?😊I dont need much to make me happy 😎how u feeling today ?

• Posted

Ah I'm a lot better today got loads to do so will keep me busy 😀 How are you 

• Posted

Im glad you are better 😎im okay , just feeling really tired and got no motivation to do anything lol my list to do things is long but I really cant be bothered. I wish I could just nap lol but then I know if i nap I will have problems with falling asleep tonight. And hubby picked extra shift at work even tho I begged him no to cause I cant handle staying on my own another night. I know its shouldnt be like this but in this state Im in it bothers me . And in october he is going to Poland for 2 weeks to visit his parents. I would have gone as well but used all of my holidays to get better as I dont get paid for sick and didnt want to lose any money. So I will be on my own for 2 weeks. I dont know how im going to cope. Ive got OCD with checking things like doors, sockets, oven. Not once but 20 times and it puts me in state of great stress and triggers anxiety even more. So im stressed about it.

• Posted

Ah poor you hopefully by the time he goes ur anxiety will have passed by then yeah I know the feeling of that kind of thing My mind been going crazy since this was triggered off last week x
    • Posted

I really hope it goes away by this time. Cant handle being on my own with this anxiety. I try no to limit my hubby and usually I manage but its been rough lately. Its the meds amd coming off them messing with us. I hope you will feel better. I hate that it comes in waves. You think its getting better and then bam. There it is again.
    • Posted

Yep that's it I'm going to start mediation see if that helps my friend runs a local class 

• Posted

Awww thats awesome. It will definitley make a diffirence and makea you relaxed 🤗?

• Posted

Hope so 😀 Have to do something my head all fuzzy an all 🤗

• Posted

I was just running in garden with my doggie lol and its raining, im soaked 😊😊

• Posted

Teeside. Its pouring down. And been really dark whole day. Cloudy. Usually it doesnt bother me but I just long for some sun and the smell of fresh cut grass 😍😍

• Posted

Oh the weather not been to bad here in Ireland but won't be long until Halloween 😊

• Posted

Halloween ? Lol two months left lol cant you wait it for it like ?
    • Posted

The kids love it 😂😂 I hate it all that trick or treat missus lol 

• Posted

Haha same here. In Poland we never use to have it but now people start to celebrate it. We have All saints on 1st of november, people go to cementaries and visit graves x
    • Posted

Yeah they have All Souls' Day here they do the same 😀 Hope ur feeling ok tonight xx 

• Posted

Yeah Im okay, had slight anxiety as usual cause its bed time, wide awake, as usual lol but much more positive 😍made good decision coming off ADs😘how are you ? X

• Posted

Ah I'm fine tonight trying to settle the youngest but she's giddy as it's her bday 😀 Ah hope u get to sleep soon x 

• Posted

Happy birthday then😘I just woke up, feeling tired tho but I will survive 🙂dreading friday as Im back to work grrr

• Posted

Oh am back nxt Tuesday be glad get routine back least u will be kept busy at work x 
    • Posted

Yeah , I know but first day is always the worst but you right once back in to routine will be okay .
    • Posted

Yeah that's itvroutine is good am not having a good night got small cramp in my stomach I'm imaging all sorts is happening to me 😞 I just want this to go away 

• Posted

Maybe its only gas or just muscle spasm and nothing serious. Bless you. Im still awake .......

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.