Anxiety

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi, I'm on Seroxat 30mg for a 3 Years now, before I was on 40mg for about 6 Years but then I was having problems with sleeping, my doctor prescribed me mitrazipen 30 mg and have told me to lover Seroxat on 30 mg, everything was fine till week ago, week ago I had very stressful day and looks like my Anxiety is back, does anyone have same problem and will this situation stabilize sometimes and how long will take to stabilize.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I didn't like mitrazpam although only started on 15 mg in evening.  I didn't sleep and felt lonely i.e.  Zombie next day.  So I didn't start other method of 15 mg morning and evening as I didn't trust.  Just coming off citrolepram 40 mg as no good for my anxiety day and night and transitioning to duloxetine 30 mg in next week.  Hoping it will be better.  

• Posted

Predictive text annoying.  Didn't feel lonely just like a zombie next day!  

• Posted

I did sleep well and still sleeping well with mitrazipen, as I said combination of Seroxat 30 mg and Mitrazipen 30 mg worked well for me 3 years, only this stressful day a week ago did that my anxiety come back, I have had similar situation 4 years ago but reason was alcohol abuse, it was back to normal in about two week period but then I lost ability to sleep and that is why I started using Mitrazipen.
    • Posted

Hope things get better for you.  Hadn't realised you could combine antidepressants.  My major stress is work but retiring in March!  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.