Anxiety

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi all. i know that this forum is for discussing how we feel and our symptoms etc, but i just wanted to say that you are not alone. you have support and you are going to be perfectly fine. everything that you feel is temporary and better days are ahead. i promise you it wont be all bad forever. try a smile today. ❤❤❤ i believe in you!

3 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Edited

Thank you for posting this message this is so lovely to wake up to and exactly what alot of us need to hear! i hope you have a wonderful day also and stay blessed 

• Posted

i hope that ur doing fine and that ur smilimg alot more.

• Edited

thank you this is lovely. I've had a terrible week took me longer to shake off this time. I just worry about everything.. hate any change. how on earth am I going to manage in life 🤔😐

• Posted

i get exactly what you mean. some days are worse than others but i just hold on to the hope of tomrow will be a different day. it may be better it may be worse. but its definitely different and different is good. remember that everything that you feel, you have fet some version of it before and youve made it through.... youre gona be super ok.

• Posted

the fact that you all are here and have not given up is proof in itself that you are strong and that you will beat anxitey...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.