Anxiety after eating meals?

Posted , 4 users are following.

right after i ate my meals i do have anxiety feelings like pressure on my head, weak, and lightheadedness.. Anybody here feels thesame also..?

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

I feel anxious after eating too
  • Posted

Yeh I get that to there is no rhyme or reason to this beep beep beep

illnessfrown

• Posted

i feel this too especially when i'm full
    • Posted

could it be because of acid reflux?
    • Posted

it doesnt hurt...after eating ill feel dizzy,racing heartbeat,shallow breaths,shaking...very uneasy...and ive had acid reflux and it always hurt especially when lying down...
    • Posted

hmm, it could be a food intolerance.

have you spoken to a gastroentenologist?

• Posted

not yet... i think this is anxiety coz my acid reflux disappear together with some other symptoms when i take the meds prescribed by the psychiatrist...and i haven'/t had any issues with any kind of food before

• Posted

is the psychiatrist helpful?
    • Posted

yes the symptoms are lessen and some disappear
    • Posted

no, i was only prescribed meds...but i dont know, ill see on my next visit if she'll advice therapy
    • Posted

And if you need anything all all, post on here or feel free to send me a PM.

You are not alone and you can beat this.

Good luck and all the best!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.