Anxiety again

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am on 2mg diazapam in the morning

0.5 clonazapam before bed, 20 mg amitriplin

I have had multi instances of anxiety but mine also have associated muscle pain. When I am off work they get worse and worse. I am very careful with my meds. The GP has given me pregapentine which I can tolerate about 200mg early evening if not it makes me doppy and seems to make anxiety worse. Getting medical advise is near impossible

If I cannot start to work a few hours a day I will lose my home.

So I need some help from real people on dosages, times of day, I have tried with the pregapentine but the doppy feeling is sparking attacks as I cannot think .

I am sensitive to medication I had a 50 of pregapentine but I felt like a zombie and I have tried many times I don't mind taking it on the lower dose until I get some Torrance

Needs some help I am curled in a ball

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I am drinking a little in the evening I know this isn't helping
  • Posted

Are you sleeping ok, zerodark? Your doses of diazepam and clonazepam seem to me to be almost below a therapeutic dose. I'm battling anxiety and PTSD at the moment, so I can empathise with you. I wish I had some perfect advice for you. What I would say is I think you could do with visiting your doctor again and telling him/her that it is essential that you be able to work, but you can't because of crippling anxiety. Your doctor should be able to titrate the doses of your meds to a point where the terrible anxiety isn't such a debilitating issue.

I hope you get the help you need.

• Posted

Yes they are very low I also have a Version of PTSD. The doctors are useless so I am trying to fend for myself I am borderline suiscidal
  • Posted

Im no expert on those meds. I take alpraezolam. Just wanted to say I hope you find some good answers on here. Best wishes. Xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.