anxiety and bloating

Posted , 3 users are following.

tried to get errands done in car and got so anixious.  i wanted to drink so bad.  i got a half pint and drank half.  felt so sick and bloated i threw the rest out and threw up.  i keep forgeting how hard the first 2 weeks are.  i was wondering about if anyone had severe bloating when they drink even a little.  it's has only been a week since i tried to put the bottle down  i never drink any hard liquor just stick to beer.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Candis, are you using any medication or are you doing it all by yourself ?

And yes for sure, whatever program your following, the first week is the most difficult, things are getting better everyday.

Anxiety, try taking a little magnesium, this is a incocent method of getting your nerves to rest, drink a whole lot of water, and when you're graving eat something which contains sugar.

Try to avoid coffee and other stimulants, do some breathing exersices or some meditation.

You'll be fine, the most difficult moment is over.

• Posted

Thanks escargo,  Quiet honestly I kicked alcohol and xanax last monday.  Same time  and day.  I am no girl when it comes to detox.   Been on xanax 1 mg. day for 5 years.  I only have had one xanax in a week.  Today I feel fantastic.  I found my cure.  Kudzu Root.  Yesterday I went to health food store and bought it.  I can not believe I have no cravings and depression is gone.  I did sincerely pray today too. I researched my brain and found 89% of alcoholic also have a glutine allergy.  Made perfect sense to me.  I also take the magnesium and epsom salt baths which are excellent.  Kudzu root has been used by asian and chinese for over 2000 years.  It helps with sugar cravings, alcohol  and cigarettes. There is very little information on it.  Also if you drink on it you drink half of what you were used to.  The east does not want the west to get well for obvious reasons.  I am so excited.  Also getting rid of the candias with capryl.  That is a big secret also.  Candia is a fungus much like cancer and it feeds of alcohol and sugar.  I'll let you know tommorrow how things go.  I just know I have been in hell for a week and it's over.

• Posted

I just read the Kudzo artikle in French, seems to be quite a wonder plant.

Try to read more about it tonight, I saw some intresting things aswell on the flowers and the leafs, this for salades etc.

As a kitchen chef I just have to try.

When it comes to the way you felt, don't you think the 5 years of xanax has annything to do with it.

Try to find out, how you feel, known for xanax is that the rebound effect can be quite stron in the second and thirth week.

Good luck,

Escar

• Posted

thanks escargot  i will chck it out.  i have a bottle of xanax now if

things get ugly. I  was forced to go 5 days without cause it;s prescribed and the first time in 5 years I ran short.  I figured the worst was over might as well get off it.  Not at all opposed to take it as needed.  I am more concerned about going too manic and think I invincible.  I truely feel like my old self again and love this feeling today, and don't want to ruin it with booze or pills.  minus the kuduz i guess it's a drug.  Guilty.  lol.

• Posted

Hang in there .... we will all find our way if we really want to...  big hug smile  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.