anxiety and bloodwork

Posted , 3 users are following.

i'm just curious if any of you out there with high anxiety also have extremely high hscrp (high sensitivity c reactive protein) blood work? for some reason, mine is 22 and it is supposed to be below 1......i was just wondering if this has anything to do with my anxiety? if anyone has ever heard of this please let me know.....thank you

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

What did your doctor say? That would be a res flag
    • Posted

nothing yet.....more blood work needed because it could be many things due to the extremely high level since 2011 i just found out....anything from cardio problems to cancer to inflammation within my body.....i just can't imagine that the dr's out there have not checked everyone's hs-crp blood level.....we all need help here......please !!!!
    • Posted

I hope everything turns out okay for you. You would think the doctor would immediately draw the new blood tests to figure that out.amazing it is now 2016 and your doctors so laid back about it. I do not know much about this so im just going to say i wish you the best and stay in your doctors tail to figure this out or get a new doctor.
    • Posted

Highly doubt if it's anything serious since you said all the way back from 2011 if so you would of been very ill

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.