Anxiety and Dry Heaving HELP PLEASE

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi Guys,

So lately every morning i wake up dry heaving and burping like crazy. I have so much gas and i feel like its just stuck in my throat no matter how many times I have burped. I have been taking prevacid and it has not been working. I am so tired and so nauseous from all the stress. (background: i have acid reflux and a hiatal hernia) My father just had a bypass surgery which put pressure on to my whole family but maybe I am taking it internally. I just had an endoscopy done and they said everything looks the same. Im trying to convince the, to do further testing but they see no point to it. I am panicking everytime i eat and whenever i do eat i dry heave and gag. I am worried that this will last forever. It started a week ago and i have had something similar to this. But i cannot take 2 bites without feeling nausea, gagging, or acid. Its really stressful because i used to love food and now i am just loosing weight. I have anxietythat this will never go away and i will have to be on a feeding tube or that its a rare disease that we just have not figured out. Help please

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.