Anxiety and exercise

Posted , 6 users are following.

Does Anxiety stop u doing exercise bc of feeling like your heart is going to fastĀ 

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Yes and because it makes me sweat and of course those things mimic anxiety symptoms so it's horrible to feel them, such a shame because exercise is good for burning off excess adrenaline.
  • Posted

Yeah I struggle with anxiety and excercise to it sucks
  • Posted

Yea I used too love exercise now I Carnt stand it sad
  • Posted

• Posted

Yup the idea of increasing my heart rate terrifies me.
  • Posted

• Posted

Oh god yes. I used to be an avid Walker/runner and I can't run anymore and can only do light walks here and there otherwise I get dizzy and faint.. drinking water does help sometimes though.. and also doing some weights in the gym can help and light weights like 2.5 to 5kg smile
  • Posted

Oh god yes. I used to be an avid Walker/runner and I can't run anymore and can only do light walks here and there otherwise I get dizzy and faint.. drinking water does help sometimes though.. and also doing some weights in the gym can help and light weights like 2.5 to 5kg smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.