anxiety and hot bodily sensations

Posted , 5 users are following.

hi i was jurt wondering if anyone else feels hot in different parts of body e'g arms face and sort of feverish with their anxiety?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hello good morning , yes I have felt these warming like sensation all over especially my face and chest and legs and head as well
  • Posted

Hello

Most parts of the body can be effected by heat at different levels, sometimes this can be caused by the clothes we wear and the blood supply to different parts of the body, generally it is quite normal. The hands can be effected that way, they can feel cold when other parts of you are warm, it is generally circulation that causes the problem

Warm hands, cold heart come to mind. This problem becomes more noticeable as we get older

BOB

• Posted

Definitely! Sometimes my cheeks and hands will be burning up, but my feet will be ice cold. I'll take my temperature, and it will be normal although I feel feverish.

• Posted

Yes elaine

I do!!! My face turns red!!!! feels like a have a very bad sunburn. Most of the time its just on side of my face and down and around my neck

• Posted

These problems are so very normal if not embarassing,

Do not worry about it, I know people who have cold feet or hands, All part of lifes mystery, mind some say they can tell by that red flush if you are telling fibs or not lol

BOB

• Posted

You know now that you have mentioned this i think yes. A flush here and there. Once in a while on a body limb. I thought it was menapause thing but maybe it is anxiety related. Id say ignore that symptom.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.