Anxiety and physical symptoms or…::::

Posted , 1 user is following.

hi all first time here but i need some support.

this all started after a few two many drinks then next day i started having flank ache and then very frequent urination. i went to doctor for uti jumped on meds but urine and bloods came clear low kidney levels. did a CT all came back good then re did urine and bloods and all clear. i was very very anxious over those 2 weeks obsesisng on google about kidney issues. i had major health anxiety. fast forward 3 weeks urine got back to normal and flank pain reduced but for the last two weeks my body feels broken aches and pains especially in arms and legs im not weak but feel like my joints are sore and inflammed almost to the point that using them feels like ive run a marathon. my period was late 7 days and very heavy im usually on time always. ive had a busy stressful 2 months and have always have health anxiety. im wondering the joint pains that radiate to the arms underarms on the side wrist fingers calves and feet can these be my anxiety. the pain and uncomfortability is there all day like a constant throb!!!! please help! i dont think its neurology related because im not weak and tingly and numb its more like inflammed joints and sore to press on. can anyone please tell me if they have had this and if it related to anxiety all day everyday and how to help

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.