Anxiety and random chest tightness

Posted , 2 users are following.

This is something new that is happening to me that is causing me to worry about my health, but, whenever I bend down, I feel my chest feeling tight and it feels very discomforting. I'm not sure if this is something anxiety could possibly do to you since I never had this happened before, but I can't stop panicking about it. I'm trying to avoid looking up my symptoms online since it will just make it worst for me. Has anyone suffered from something similar?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

try to relax. Anxiety can cause that sensation. Don’t overthink this because the more you do the more anxiety symptoms you will feel. Practice your deep breathing for relaxation. Keep yourself busy and not preoccupied with these things. In other words try to stay out of your head. I find that if I think too much I worry too much and then the anxiety and symptoms come.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.