Anxiety at a high due to health problems

Posted , 2 users are following.

I am back again. Anxiety this last year has been up and down but now its through the roof. I am back to not sleeping, unable to concentrate, chest tight constantly feeling on edge and emotional. I cant cope and feel like i could scream. This is all due to going to the doctors a few weeks ago because i am bleeding after sex. Well its no better so tomoz morning i am ringing the doctor. But my anxiety is through the roof so i am worked up and convinced myself i have cancer.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi. Try to calm yourself down. There are many reasons this could he happening. Your Dr will talk through them with you and do any tests they feel are appropriate. You are dealing with your medical issue not hiding from it which is brave. Don't let that stress voice take control.of your common sense voice x

• Posted

Hi thanks for the advice Joanne. I am defo trying to do this. Going to ring the doctors tomoz and get an appointment. I am trying to stay positive and remind myself it could be happening for many reasons. On a positive i had a smear dec that came back fine x
    • Posted

Hi. That's great news. I have been there. Not wanting to go out for rear of a anxiety or panic attack. Not sleeping or eating and feeling very low. You can get better but it's not easy. I still have bad times but I find with the help.of meds and a stress from course I am.on I can deal with it better. Stress anxiety and panic will never be cured. We have to find our way of coping with it. I do need my meds but I believe therapy etc is going to be the best way to confront and deal with it. We have to train our brains to react in a different way. For now do what makes you feel safe and comfortable. Do you have support around You?? X

• Posted

Thabks hun. I have many bouts of counselling and cbt which have helped slightly. I have refused medication but am thinking about trying cbt oil as i have heard good things about it. I dont discuss how i feel with many people as they just think i am being silly or over the top x
    • Posted

That's a shame. If they knew how bad it felt thetvwoupd never think that. Have a chat with your Dr tomorrow x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.