Anxiety At The Most. HELP??? :(

Posted , 6 users are following.

I have anxiety. Who doesn't? But to the point where I want to kill myself and end it all, is beyond ridiculous. I've been feeling like I'm in this dream like state, and everything is blurring past me. I don't pay attention and don't understand what's going on around me unless I really focus. I have a tightness in my chest and what feels like cramping.(a although I might actually be cramping). I also have constant bowel movements throughout the day.

I feel like I am actually going crazy. I feel scared and almost twitchy all the time. I've been to a treatment center/psych ward twice, and I'm still having the problem. I'm staying to wonder if I really am going insane or if anxiety can actually be this bad. I'm so scared and have already wanting to kill myself, but at the same time want to live and beat this monster.

I am on kalonapin, which seems to make the dream like state worse, and I was on Seroquil, but I was walking around like I was ridiculous drunk. So I stopped it. I'm trying to reach out for help so nothing does happen. I want to live, have more children after still born, and live in a big house.

I am a female, 19. I have my whole life ahead of me. Will someone please help or at least give me hope? If you don't have hope, what else do you have?

Dria.

1 like, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Hi I am also struggling with my anxiety since having my little boy 8 weeks early ive had episodes of the dream like state since I was 16 and had as a costant for about 3 years after lots of research I discovered the sensation is due to derealisation and depersonalisation where its as if you are not connected to anything you could research those and see if there is any help to start to combat those feelings
    • Posted

I'm to scared to research. It might fill my head up with more nonsense than it already is.. ill ask my doctor about it and see what I can do. I just feel so helpless...
    • Posted

Talking to someone will help you just tell them everything aboit how your feeling they will listen
  • Posted

Yes Dria, anxiety can be that bad.  Have you gone to your GP about this?  It could be anxiety but it could also be a medical condition as well, like an overactive thyroid.  I assume you have because of the medications you mentioned.  Sometimes it just takes the right combination of antidepressants .  I know this is frustrating because when we are trying to get our medication right, things often get worse before they get better.  I'm on 20mg of Paroxetine once and a day and take 50mg of Quetiapine before bed.  The first two weeks on them I felt constantly exhausted and just slept wherever I could but by the forth week I felt so much better, and now have so much more energy.
    • Posted

Mugabe I should have just started on my Seroquil.. (Quietiapine I think).. it made me weird tho. I'm just really wanting this to be over and done with..
    • Posted

I'm not sure what your Doctor prescribed but I first started on 25mg of Quetiapine before bed just so I could sleep.  I started taking Paroxetine two weeks later.  Yes, Quetiapine and Seroquil are the same.  
  • Posted

First of all, (((hugs))) Sweetie, this sounds like so much more than anxiety. I noticed that you mention that you had a still born baby. Did all of this begin after this happened? I'm so sorry for your loss.

Excessive bowel movements when wound up and anxious are common. Do you get abdominal pain as well? The tightness you talk about in your chest certainly sounds like anxiety, but it's always safest to have that confirmed by your doctor.

Your meds sound like they need review as they are making you feel this way. Do you have an appointment with you Psychiatrist coming up any time soon?

Anxiety affects people in different ways and it isn't wise for me or anyone to say that your suicidal impulses are as a direct result of your anxiety. Have any other diagnoses been put to you?

There is always hope and there is always light at the end of the tunnel. I promise you can get there. (((hugs))) x

• Posted

I had my baby in November, 2014. My anxiety started up on Feb. 23rd, 2015, after I found out my boyfriend texted his ex wanting get back together. worked it's it, I'm still with him, and since then, it hasn't stopped.

Also, in July of 2014, my grandmother whom I was living with never came home one day from work. 11 hours of worry, the police found her, dead, in her bathroom at work.

I don't know where my anxiety is coming from our what triggered it, but I want it to end. I've had a had few years and when things finally seen like I'm good, Mr. ANXIETY shows up at my front door and won't leave.

I live in Las Vegas, so it is very hard to find a psychiatrist ergo takes my insurance. I've did, but next aptment. It's in July. And I can't wait that long.

My mom has hypothyroidism, and anxiety as well, so I'm concerned I have it. I'm going to go get checked for it. I do have mood swings (Light Bipolar) but it isn't severe.

And Arwen, this seems like a long ash tunnel. Lol

• Posted

It's so difficult when you don't have access to a doctor. Are there any anxiety help groups in your area?
  • Posted

Hi dria so sorry to here u feel like this, I was exactly the same 5 years ago and the way I felt was beyond terrible. I was to in a phyc ward for a cuple of weeks and leaving there was as hard as going!!! Anxiety is the worst feeling ever it's sceary , confusing, and haunting. It took me 3 years of pain and battle ing to get over the worst part of it. I take 60mg of prozac and 80mg of propanolol every day and have do e for 5 Yeats now. Things will improve for u I PROMISS u just have to be positive the medication your on will only do 50% of the work the rest is up to u. Try breathing exercises and reading books on your condition sometimes just to read about someone with the same illness makes you feel a lot more positive about your own. Hope your feeling better soon, davie
  • Posted

Hey dria , I am also 19 and let me tell you that you are not alone! Trust me , I been through exactly what your going through , and I know its uncomfortable... But Anxiety does not last forever! You will get through it , its not harmful , and theres no need for you to want to commit suicide . believe me , there were many times where I wanted to just give up on life . but after treatment , I guarantee you will feel much better . your not going crazy , and give your medicine time to work . I wish you the best of luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.