Anxiety attack

Posted , 4 users are following.

hey guys how's it going I'm having a panic attack right now and I don't know why please help me 😢😢😢😢😢

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Calm down , light a candle , turn on your favorite song , watch the the flame of the candle , let the flame redirect your thoughts .. Law back on the couch ,breath and think about sea waves , the sound , the smell

dud you get your vitamin D levels checked ?!

• Posted

BEEN THERE MANY MANY TIMES PAST 10 years.. Been to ER --high as hell BLOOD PRESSURE-- pulse all over the place.. you are not along.. oh and stomach issues too.. just a mess... If it get very bad ask doc for .25 xanax, but NEVER take that stuff more than 2x a week.. account so docs say take ti when u need it but it casues other issues-- i have been on /off xanax for 10 years and most i take today is .5.. another natural supplment i find helps take edge off is GABA... and magnesium ... breathing and hot/cold baths can take edge off.. MANY TIMES CAFFINEE, drugs, lack of sleep, stress will cause the bad attacks... relax and sorry u are going thru it

• Posted

Anxiety can contribute to IBS and IBS can contribute to anxiety so you can get stuck in a vicious cycle. Put on a tv show or film on that really makes you laugh, I used to get terrible anxiety attacks and watching something really funny can distract you and laughter helps alleviate stress and anxiety. Have some herbal tea or a hot drink without caffeine or sugar in. Nuts are supposed to help with depression and anxiety, so if you have any eat a handful.

Concentrate on breathing out slowly when anxiety starts to affect you.

Try and get some therapy because a psychologist can give you loads of different coping mechanisms when that anxiety feeling arises. Winter is the worst time of year for depression and anxiety because you don't get the amount of daylight you need. As Vicky said you could need to take some vitamin d, most people in the UK are advised to take it, especially in the winter.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.