Anxiety attacks

Posted , 2 users are following.

hello just wondering if anyone can help me out of no where two days ago my heart started pounding my hands and body started sweating my hole body shaking and getting hot and cold and hasnt stopped since i really need help i went hospital yeaterday just to check it wasnt anything serious and its not it is anxiety but how can i stop it i dont even no why i am worrying infact i think now im worrying about worrying and having this feeling forever it wont go away im desperate i have two very you g children and im stuck shaking in a corner xx

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Sorry about your tough time. At least you know it's not medically serious but difficult none the less.

Might be good to visit your gp to discuss anxiety management. She/he will be able to advise and hopefully direct you to support. Even something small can help at home like doing something you enjoy eg hot bath, meal, yoga etc.

Ultimately it's best to take control of your anxiety with other's help. Also lots of advice online.

Good luck

• Posted

i did they sent me a and e yesterday and a and e couldnt give me meds apparently so i have to wait until monday on the edge with advose to go back if i cant cope im normally so happy so this os even more scary x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.