Anxiety attacks returned 😭 So scared

Posted , 5 users are following.

A few months ago before Christmas I started having panic attacks of started out of the blue I fainted came to in an ambulance had heart palpitations I was tachycardic lightheaded felt like I was dying . I was in hospital for 5 days having ecg X-rays everything tested on the heart everything came back fine , I was confined to my room for 3 weeks feeling so unwell having heart palpitations constantly body shakes . Eventually it went away to a comfortable living style I could manage , recently I had my apendix removed and ever since have been having these panic attacks again heart palpitations body shakes feeling of dread thinking of worse case senarios being in a terrible mood as of it . I keep telling myself it's anxiety and try to breath but nothing is working as soon as I wake up in the morning I instantly feel ill and have this feeling constantly . What do I do I am so worried that something more could be wrong I know it's not but my mind keeps telling me it is I don't know how to stop it . I even had a Valium to go to sleep the other night which usually works but still had a lot of trouble shutting off my thoughts and the body shakes I just want my normal life back

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Maybe a good idea to call your doctor and tell him whats going on. They have longer lasting meds. 
  • Posted

I'm sorry to hear that you are going through that and I am going through the same thing. It sucks!!! Take it one day at a time.
    • Posted

I'm sorry you are going threw it too . Is there anything that helps you
  • Posted

Speak to you doctor about medication and therapy

anxiety lives off fear

stay strongcry

• Posted

I am seeing my doctor Thursday , I have been on anti depressants 100mg for the last 4 years
  • Posted

I have almost constant heart palpitations from my Paxil not working and I can't get off of it because I've been on it 15 years and my body is addicted. My anxiety is horrendous. They want to put me on an antipsychotic drug at a low dose because I can't get off my Paxil
  • Posted

I feel your pain. I have horrible health anxiety and it's really gotten the best of me lately. I walk on eggshells waiting for something bad to happen. It's scary. My thoughts are filled with fear. I hate it. You're not alone!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.