Anxiety Because Computer Not working Properly

Posted , 6 users are following.

I want to respond to questions but my computer is running very slowly and I cannot afford to get anyone to look at it as on pension and benefits.  It is my companion and I so like getting into discussions here as helps me so much.  I an getting really anxious about this.  It has taken ages to get this message sent and I don't know if I can send others.  If I owe anyone a reply please bear with me, and don't be surprised if I cannot get on here again.

Oh the anxiety this is causing me as I am so stressed about it.  

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Anne, I understand completely. Machines are stressful, and when you're anxious anyway when they play up it makes it worse.  I won't suggest taking it to anyone as it costs about £40 and that's a lot of money. Plus if you're so bad getting out is very hard. Maybe someone on here can suggest an online help for computer wizzes but if it's playing up that isn't much use. Take care and don't worry about replying .
  • Posted

hi i bought a desk top for £30 hope you manage to get another pc or repair yours ! 
  • Posted

Hi Anne, if you have a local library they usually have community computers you can use until yours is up and running so plenty alternatives.

• Posted

Hello Anne here.  Well I have a very nice neighbour I mentioned my problem too and he has helped with trying to fix my computer.  It is not perfect but I can get on here again.  Still needs looking at, but hey I feel so much better to have my friend my laptop again.  Bless kind neighbours.
  • Posted

Hello Anne!

how's your PC? hope it's working now, update us soon smile

• Posted

Hi Anne, if the cost of having it looked at is around £30 I'll put £10 towards the cost. Neil 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.