Anxiety/ brain fog!!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

What are some ways that help with brain fog?!?! Can't concentrate or focus!

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi Emily

I have the same symptoms and would live to know the answer to

Do u get spaced out as well x

• Posted

Yes it's horrible it's like I'm not here like I can't think straight I can't even like really do things like its so hard to make dinner or read something.... I can't stand it I get so spaced out I can't even hold a conversation

• Posted

Get things done a little at a time. Stay organized so you can get things done with little effort
    • Posted

So glad iv found someone with the same probs

Sometimes I don't even get it and it comes on out if the blue and once it's there its very hard to shrug off but when it does u r so happy then it comes back very annoying and horrible

It makes my forehead tight and makes me want to frown specialy when outside on a sunny day it's even worse

How old are u Emily mind I ask x

• Posted

Yes I feel a lot of pressure and tightness in my far head too it will go on and off I'm 23

• Edited

I have all the time, It's been a year or two now. I dont have answers on how to make it better. Does it afect your memory too? Mine is lost for now, I really hope it comes back someday...

• Posted

How long have you had this going on? Do you experience this all day long? What medications you have been on in your life? How often do you drink alcohol?
    • Posted

It's been on and off for a few months.... It will last a few days and then sometimes I won't get it for a couple weeks and then I'll get it again for a few days... I was givin Zoloft but I won't take it. And I usually just have a few drinks on the weekends which actually makes me feel a little better sometimes

• Posted

I don't know why you have been prescribed Zoloft! Anyway, If the symptoms are not persistent and/or sever then I would say just try to ignore them. Our bodies go through different phases and stages, which we have no clue about, as we age. It might be someting related to (PMDD) which is a condition in which a woman shows depression symptoms, difficulty concentrating and irritability before menstruation. If you really want to do something about this then try the Traditional Chinese Medicin. Just make sure to find an excellent Dr.

• Posted

I do have every day symptoms.. I get heart Palps chest pains/heaviness tightness... Weak legs and arms tingling hands and legs fatigue.... I also get scared going places I get really figity too
    • Posted

Also how's your vitamin D, and B12 levels?

• Posted

Slee sucks I have a 2 year old who still doesn't sleep through the night lol and dr said I'm a little low on vitamin d but can be replaced with a multivitamin so I started taking those a couple weeks ago and trying to get more sun

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.