Anxiety causing electric feelings in head just as im dropping off

Posted , 2 users are following.

Im a 22 year old female who has been suffering eith anxiety since i was a child, started eith the fear of paranormal acitivty. Last year and this year i hwve had extreme hights, last year lasted 4 months, this year it has been 14 weeks on and off but recently spiralled out of control. I cant find a distraction its just constant worry stresssnd anxiety then the anxiety would csuse me to worry. Ive been experiencing face tingles and extreme head preassure which has now began at night. I try to clear my head but get elecric waves and very unusual sensations and feelings in my head. Scared about it all as i now believe im not going to get better and im struggling yo cope on no sleep and all this sorry and panic through out the day. Can anyone helo

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi. 

I’m very grateful to have found your forum, as no one has ever described what I went through as perfect as you did. 

I have anxiety, but it was more severe a few years ago, lasted for about 3 months. Throughout these months, I had very weird vibes through my head that literally felt like someone had just banged it, making me feel in a dizzy spiral and into a panic attack. They came on randomly and suddenly, I even went to hospital I was so scared. I was never sure and still are not sure what I did to overcome this, but counselling helped me a lot. It also calmed down when I moved house (not saying you should move house) but it made me think it might of been a fear I was holding onto, maybe like fear of change, then when you realise that you don’t need to be scared, and that everything is going to be ok - you’ll get their. Just remember that.

• Posted

When trying to sleep i feel tingling all over like its escaping my body, i havnt slept for 4 days and i have 0 concentration. As i am exhausted none of my thoughts are msking sence im clinging on to s fear thay a thought made me feel which i cant explain causing the anxiety to increase. My dad had a stroke 14 weeks ago snd this when my anxiety came back with avengents, the worse i have ever felt. I have started counciling but 50 minutes a week just isnt enough i feel like im loosing my mind snd loosing control. I cant rationalise what im scared of and why im scared anymore

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.