Anxiety causing me heat rashes and increase body temprature

Posted , 3 users are following.

Dear Guys,

i am being a anxiety patient for one week after a sudden panic attack and its started to get worse day by day adding collective physical symptoms. very latest i am getting rashes and increased body temprature. please help me how i should cope up with this.

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hello, so sorry you are going through this. Have you spoken with your doctor about this yet? There are many different breathing techniques you can try. Just type it into google. I hope your symptoms get better soon! You've found a great group to get involved in.
    • Posted

Hi kaci,

Thank you so much for the update. I am meeting my psychiatrist tomorrow and I wanted to discuss the same with her. But I feel really annoying and stressful because of this causes. My parents are worried because of me.

• Posted

Don't feel bad. Your doctor will be able to help you. There are so many people who suffer from anxiety disorders. You are not alone! I hope your appointment goes well.
    • Posted

Were you a victim of anxiety and have. Y
    • Posted

Have you ever experienced rashes in skin during your anxiety
    • Posted

I do suffer from anxiety daily and attacks more than I would like. I do not get rashes but I do know that some people have this happen when they are very stressed and anxious.
    • Posted

Thank you kaci for your updates. Please pray for me I do pray for you and everybody who is going through this hard time in there life.
    • Posted

I got a rash on my chest when I first started this episode of anxiety. I have been going through a really bad time for the last 2 months with severe anxiety and panic attacks. I only got the rash in the beginning and it went away after about a week. I think it was from increased sweating.
    • Posted

How was your rashes look like. Was it small prickly type?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.