Anxiety :Depression

Posted , 5 users are following.

HI EVERYONE , ANYONE THINKING EVERY DAY THEY HAVE CORONA ?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Yes! Hypochondriac here! I also have been riding my bike so not sure if it's allergies. I feel like I'm waiting to get sick, but really have not been anywhere. I have stomach aches here and there, my glands felt swollen, ran a low grade fever, then felt fine. Then it comes back, then feels fine! So all of that mixed together freaks me out.

• Posted

I actually have a lot of faith that nothing is going to happen to me that wasnt already scheduled to happen from my birth into this world.

Of course I take precautions like gloves and mask and disinfecting things I bring into the apartment but other than that, no, it's not on my mind and my life feels like it always did.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.