Anxiety, Depression, Backpain & Prominent Vascular Hilar

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello,

A brief history of my problems...

I have been suffering with bloating in stomach for an year which has got a bit better now....

For last two years I had upper and middle back pain on & off.... back pain keeps moving under my shoulder blades or under ribs or in the middle, sometimes on one side or the other or both.... I also suffer with shortness of breathes on and off .... chest pain and pains in left knee....

I had all the blood tests which showed iron and B12 deficiency .... and a chest X-Ray which said I had prominent vascular hilar which required further assessment by CT Chest.

I am really worried and depressed that I might have some serious problem related to lungs or heart.

Is there anyone else here who has or had same sort of health issues and what was the treatment they are going through or went through? ...

Thanks.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.