Anxiety/depression/my pain

Posted , 4 users are following.

I tested positive HLA b27. I have daily pain 

My ankles, legs, knees,sciatica both knees

I work full time. I go to the bathroom to take my medication. I’m so afraid  of losing my job. 

Can anyone relate?_

I’m single. I have no one to talk to. I’m hoping this forum can help me through this. 

4 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Oh yes can I relate to you. You are not alone. Many around us do not understand the amount of pain we suffer. In fact so many have dismissed my pain and illness and moved on. 

I hope that you have support at home and stay busy and as active as you can this can take over our minds if we don't fight. Stay strong remain as powerful as you can by learning as much as you can about this disease. Stay in tune with what makes you feel happy. 

Never let the people at your job make you feel this way. Turn it around and be a advocate for your health and follow the many people in your area who have the same issues. Many hospital ps have groups that help us manage our daily lives with positive reinforcement. You deserve to have less stress in your life. Have you talked to the person in charge this can be a helpful way to open the door to what you have to cope with daily and those who are open fine those who are not that's their problem .

Mindfulness has been a great deal of help for me. See you tube for the explanation and practice of how mindfulness can helpmdeoression and many health problems. 

Hugs🤗

• Posted

They cannot sack you for being ill.  Are you in a union?  Your work will have to make reasonable adjustments so that you can continue there without being discriminated against due to your illness. Does your work have an Occupational Health Dept?  I found mine very helpful.  They sorted out physiotherapy for me and sent someone to help with my office set up, giving me ergonomic equipment etc to help with the sciatica, wrist pain etc.
  • Posted

Hello Sandra, first of all i must apologize about my bad english because i am from Europe. I had ReA 4 years ago and i was cured very well. Now i have second attack of this stupid disease and i am very depressed. My whole body is on strong pain, and barely can do any daily activity. Stay strong,  dont allow to ReA to make you depressed..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.