Anxiety Dipression Overthinking

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello i am Arpan from India 30 years of old. I am not established yet fully. I have been suffering from anxiety and dipression since 2 years. My only problem is i think too much. Whenever any problem occurs i start thinking to the extreme level. That may be death or under prison. It generally happens during afternoon. I smoke. And it eventually increases the symptoms. I wake up during 8 am and not physically inactive. Sometimes it hampers my sexual life. I really want to get rid of this Overthinking.

Kindly help me how to get rid of it. This is really embarrassing.

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I can relate to this tanayadas, the 'worst case scenario' thinking. All i can say is the less anxious you are the less you will overthink. I think I would start by not 'trying to fix your overthinking', stop the daily struggle or fight and allow your mind to rest without getting in the way of it. The more you fight it the more it continues, that's been my experience PM if you would like to discuss it further,

Freddie

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.