Anxiety Disorders

Posted , 2 users are following.

i am having chronic illness like fatigue,lack of concentration, irritable from long time and i also under weight condition.

After several tests MRI,ct,thyroid,all are normal taking chronic migraine medication from 2 years as prescribed by doctor like ciplar-40, but still having same condition and getting worsen some times. i am not able to move socially because of this symptoms feels like passing out in sleep.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

rajub. have u had ur b12 and Folate levels checked?????

Caitlin

• Posted

initially i have anemia later the levels are back to normal but my symptoms are same
    • Posted

Rajub, b12 deficiency is very different and more severe than iron deficiency anemia. u need to have ur b12 & Folate levels checked, these 2 work in unison. if either is low, the other won't work.

Caitlin

p.s. are vegetarian?

• Posted

p.s. go to the website 'Health Unlocked' under the 'Pernicous Anemia Society' (PAS) section & compare ur symptoms with b12 neurological symptoms.

Caitlin

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.