Anxiety dissapeared

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi guys,

Thought id pop back into the forum to deliver some strange but welcome news? Haha. On Monday, i literally woke up so energetic and happy, confident and motivated and my anxiety and panic has completely gone? Im not medicated and didnt change anything to potentially make this happen. Has anyone else ever had this happen? Ive been suffering wotj GAD and panic attacks since 2002. This is a huge huge deal for me and going to make the most of it. Horrified that im going to start feeling bad again one day but for now im gonna take the bull by the horns and enjoy myaelf completely for the first time in a long time. Pretty depressing - my mum actually picked up on this and when she asked how im feeling i was actually able to say im feeling the best mentally that I ever have :-/

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

That's great! I wish you all the best. Maybe the upcoming holidays made you happy?!

• Posted

Embrace it and do not think about it at all now. This happens. Everyday feel the beauty and greatness of it. Be very thankful. Never look back to where it went . I get those cycles and years too. For some it can be forever. Anyway go and enjoy everything!!  Dont google, id almost say dont even be on any forums. You want nothing to make  you rethink any of it, you want to embrace the joy and be very grateful and thankful and live.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.