Anxiety effecting every part of my life.

Posted , 3 users are following.

I wake up usually completly normal feeling, sometimes its hard to get out of bed though and feel almost shaky.

Im 23 years old, and i just cant stop this what i think is anxienty.

I just got a new job serving at buffalo wild wings and i just cant keep eye contact with out feeling euphoric and shaky. I feel dumb in my head, and i feel people see this and wonder wtf is wrong with me. i tend to lose train of thought and cant keep conversations going. I believe i think about it so much it makes it even worst. Also, when im tlaking my right eye starts to sag lower then my other eye only in conversations, which makes me look like im completly mental disabled i think. I constantly think people are talking about me in bad ways and think this may effect my job and thats the last thing i need right now because of bills and what not.

What is going wrong in my head? am i mentally ILL / disabled.

(Ive been in many fights, experienmented with drugs and feel like it caught up to me but its wierd cause when im alone i dont shake/twitch/and feel completly normal.)

Is twitching/feeling shaky/ and cant carry on with conversations without completly feeling awkward an axiety issue or is this something else.

I feel i have been battleing with this for qiute some times (3-4 years).

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Also, i would like to mention i have been diagonosed with ADHD, and was put on prozac and was also on adhd medicine for acouple months about a year ago which i feel helped but didnt completly go away.

I stopped taking them and its just back to ground zero and i feel like garbage every day

• Posted

The only advice that I can give to you is to go and see your doctor. It is not possible for you to be diagnosed over the Internet.
  • Posted

I can totally relate to you. It definitely sounds like anxiety. This is what I deal with on a daily basis. I actually use to wait tables too and I remember feeling the exact same way. I overthink everything. I constantly think people are looking at me, talking about me, judging me. These thoughts swirl around in my head to the point I cant focus on much else. Whenever I get nervouse or am afraid to do something I get consumed with the thoughts and I can't focus or concentrate. It's horrible. It has limited me so much in my life.
    • Posted

I don't know what to do because I feel like I will lose my job if I keep up with this. I can't take a joke without taking it seriously and my eyes seem to kind of "lurk" around which I feel causes people to feel like I'm creepy.. Eh I'm don't know what to do. I have a pysciatrist appt. this Thursday and really only think benzos will make me better. I can't think because I constantly think people are talkin to bad about me. And also I'm afraid to talk cause I feel like ill sound dumb. I'm pretty much decided I won't be normal again .. And I used to be such a liked person..=\
    • Posted

Its a struggle every day every minute but I deal with it the best I can. I feel like a robot just going with the motions but at times I am able to convince myself that I'm ok. The best thing you can do is just accept it. We all have our issues and most of mine are in my head. Anxiety is something I will always have to deal with but it helps when I'm able to be positive and look at how far I've come and how many things no matter how small that I've accomplished.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.