Anxiety/fatigue Want to go for a run

Posted , 7 users are following.

Anyone else feel like going for a run due to restlessness.  I can’t ever sit still yet even with extreme fatigue and pain in legs. I take Xanax half .25 but it doesn’t help

Feel all alone. Actually suicidal at times but never think I would act upon it I hope

2 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Perhaps you need an increase... 25mg is very low!!   Do you have a follow-up visit with your Dr?   When I feel exhausted but need to exercise I do exercises on the floor..
    • Posted

But some say stay away from Xanax. All drs do in UK. Not in France though. It’s so conflicting.  

But do you feel so agitated you wanna scream and run? Can’t sit still?

And then you read all these possible things.

Hypothyroidism. All this stuff that drs turn a blind eye to and say just go on ad. But I’m scared of them.  

[b]Moderator comment: I have edited this post due to its medically unsubstantiated claims. We do not support these types of claims and we recommend seeking advice from a health professional[b]

• Posted

You are Pysching yourself out. Please contact a crisis line or go to your nearest emergency room.
  • Posted

Moderators, you need to lighten up. "You can't post this" "you can't post that" "don't post names of medications!" if you are constipated, and want advice or maybe just to vent, and maybe say a name of a product that might help others, nope! You get "access denied" seriously? Or a name of a Psychiatric drug that has helped you, that may help others, nope! Can't post that either! Edited!! So what **can we post??** nothing!! It's too strict on here. I've never seen a forum this strict. Loosen up please. Make this a more pleasant place to post so we can all help each other out. We know we all are not "medical experts" but at least stop banning us or writing up everything we try to say, when we are just trying to be caring and helpful. So..bite me for "banning me". I will find a better more helpful forum. I did nothing wrong and hope they get better moderators on here.

• Posted

Hi ol05758,

Do you feel mentally restless or is it physical? I get restless leg syndrome and it can drive you. Have you tried going for a walk, or are you not able t? You mentioned pain in your legs. Some people call what they feel as pain with restless leg symdrome. I get more of a tense feeling with little shocks in my feet or legs. I have to stretch and move my feet constantly. Getting up and walking can relieve it temporarily, sometimes it makes it go away.

• Posted

Do u still have restlessness and suicidal thoughts ?

Are u still have fatigue and muscle spasms ?

I think you are having anxiety depression. If you are, then xanax will not fix the problem. You need to see a psychiatrist and go on antidepressant meds and CBT immediately. I have been through what you are experiencing now. Pls see a psychiatrist asap.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.