Anxiety getting job

Posted , 4 users are following.

I had a job for six months as a cashier  and all the sudden I was having issues managing the money I was told that cash for the Register was always short I have worked 16 years at one company and now I feel I can’t even do a simple cash register job I quit because I was so humiliated that a 47-year-old cant do a simple job I have been home for months and we need money but every time I try to send out my resume or get a job application I have such a panic attacks that I get sick , I have no Health insurance and I don’t have enough money in the bank to go to a professional I’m getting severely depressed was wondering if there is any support groups out there that can help

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Eva I’m sorry you’re going through this and I know how it feels. Many local communities have free or low-cost counseling  services. Not sure where you live but if you’re in the US, you can check your community or city online for this. 

Sometimes hospitals will have a support group for various issues.

You can contact several counseling offices that may be able to tell you when your can find the free or low-cost counseling sessions.

There are also many Audios  on YouTube for panic, depression, anxiety that have helped me a lot. Some of the meditations for panic will guide you through it when you’re having it.

hope you feel better soon 

• Posted

Thank you Jan for your kind words I live in Marinette County in Amberg which is about 45 minutes away from any hospital which makes it difficult for me to drive because I can’t see at night but I will try.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.