Anxiety has me concerned

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all i want to start by saying i work away and cant see a doctor till friday but i will be going.

2 weeks ago i had a bowel movement and upon whipeing i found a pea sized lump i think this is possibly a hemeroid as its in the anus muscle itself this alarmed me and my mind jumped to the worst

Sinse that night im having lower abdomimal cramp and aches as well as lower back. I constantly feel the urge to have a poo and have allot ot gas which is across all all of my waist line

My bms have been ribon like abd oval when i do have them but there is no blood what so ever but my nerves and anxiety are in bits that i have a tumour in my colon

Thanks for reading

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Logan I’m expieriencing similar symptoms except the lump my stool is ribbon like sometimes and lower back pain and pain my sides my doctor is convinced this is IBS if there is one thing I do know my friend it’s that stressing and worrying will only heighten your issues the gut is very closely connected to the brain so the more you worry the more your stool will be odd and the more you will notice the pain in terms of your lump I just suggest going to your docs app and explaining to them I’m sure it will be a hemeroid ask you doctor to perform some blood tests to rule out possible causes and try upping your fiber intake I find chia seeds really help I’m in the same boat as you really worried but we have to remain calm as worrying never did anyone any good 
    • Posted

Hello Gareth

Thanks for the friendly advice i hope your right mate

• Posted

Hi logan

If you read "gooogle" symptons  on-line -stop reading them!(they make everyone feel worse)

If your diet is not full of fruit and veg/fibre-then start having a better diet(no Mcdonalds etc).

Stop refined sugary drinks/cake/chocs etc etc.

Yes you may have a haemorrhoid-I suggest you show it to your doctor-(I had one recently and had treatment for it)!

(But I am an elderly person !)

Pain could be partly anxiety-but, to bulk up your stools plenty of good food -as I said before -a change of diet could be the 'cure' for your stools probs. 

Doubt that you have cancer  (I have had that too)!

Good Luck -let us know what the doc says!

Susan

• Posted

Hi susan

Thanks for taking your time to reply right now im so freaked out i can barley pass a movement plenty of aches cramps and sounds coming from my colon

Im a terrible googler and anxiety is awfull

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.