Anxiety headache..

Posted , 4 users are following.

So I just got off my cycle, and I thought this headache I've been having was related to that but it's still here and it's making me scared that's something's wrong and me having a huge fear of a brain tumor. It's mild pain but the pressure is awful. I feel like my head is full of air and I get so lightheaded and my eyes are so sensitive and weak feeling. I just need assurance 😦

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

headaches are extremely common in people and 99.9% of them are not dangerous. Sounds like you have a stress headache, I get them all the time! I also get extreme pressure on the top of my head when I get lightheaded. My neurologist said he sees this all the time and he was not concerned. when I get it I feel like a bobble head. LOL brain tumor has many other symptoms other than a headache. dont jump to worst case.

You’re going to be fine. Massages really help my headaches as well as anything that reduces anxiety.

• Posted

Hi, its probably a tension headache, I get these a lot, could last for days, same symptoms as yours..then it goes away,and my head pressure goes too...dont worry, and try relaxing your head muscles...or massaging the point right between your eyebrows...its called your third eye...and it helps me, also splash hot, then cold water on your eyes, that also helps...x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.