Anxiety headaches

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hey i was wondering does anyone have headaches wherr they hsving sharp pains or tingling sensations in the back of their head

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I get them all the time x
    • Posted

Today im having the headaches n my left side has been aching n my heart fluttering do your hands hurt also
    • Posted

I'm having that to me hands are tingling and my chest is sore to touch also as I'm dropping to sleep I wake myself up because I start shaking my headache is the left side it's like it's really heavy and tight
  • Posted

Yes I have those all the time I always think I'm about to die with a brain tumor or aynurum one day its on one side the next day the other or down my neck and I also have the heart pain and sore chest alot

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.