anxiety headaches anyone?

Posted , 3 users are following.

anyone experienced headaches from anxiety?

i m experiencing some sick headaches from friday night until now. not nonsstop but still causing a lot of pain and making me feel nausea and stuff. i experience some back pain also so maybe it s related to that. i m taking pills for my back cause the doctor said so. whqt do you guys/gals think?

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

I have the same thing from time to time. I gey back psin and spadms which tend to lead to those painful headaches. cant get comfortable or concentrate. What seems to help me ice ice at the back of my neck for 10-15 mins and then warm cloth over the forehead with an audio tape in the background, not saying it will h3lp but you never know it eases me.
  • Posted

Possibly related I would go check with your GP
    • Posted

i went to the doctor and they gave me some treatment for my problem. cervical problem but they aren t sure. do you think that is causing my headaches?
    • Posted

I am no expert but if your having pain in your lower back and getting headaches I do know that the spinal cord connects both. Problem is where to start. Try yoga
    • Posted

actually is the scapula on the left that hurts not lower back.

i get some stings in my chest too, in the heart area. because of that i become real anxious ans the headaches aren t of any help.

• Posted

Sorry Aleks my human anatomy obviously needs a refresh lol. I do get what I call pressure headaches when stressed, had one today and I often also have a lot of tension in cervical spinal area, neck, shoulders etc. sometimes it is in different places forehead or temples mainly by a localised pain like someone pressing there really hard. 
    • Posted

My family doctor said i have sinusitis and gave me medication for it.. this thing has boosted my anxiety so much... the headaches really alarm me and make think at worse case scenwrios.
    • Posted

I've had that the headaches can be unbearable you have my sympathy 🙏😀❤️

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.