Anxiety Health Update. I've recovered!

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm feeling better. After 4 months of crying aching screaming laying in bed debilitated and just all around feeling like I'm dying, I've finally gotten better. I am about 95% recovered. Everything that I've complained about since my initial panic attack has basically went away. My problems from the Germany trip have recovered as well. I've even started driving my car again daily. As you all know, I'm back home in the US and have been for the past month. I think my symptoms stemmed from my German trip and my plane rides. When I had gotten home, I had a lot of physical problems wrong with me. I had one problem in particular that made me worry very much. I started having a pain in my belly everyday at random times. I was even having a feeling of leaking like my pee was leaking out. I'm a guy and I just found it very uncomfortable. Nothing was leaking but I still felt it. I had some discharge from my member. But that was only one day that it had discharge. The slight stinging was there for a few days before I had the discharge. Then it went away over time. Then, then most recent thing that happened to me right after the recovery from the discharge was a squeezing/whooshing head feeling. That stayed and is still around to some degree but I believe that's healing too. Other than that, everything else that I had a problem with has vanished. My frequent urination that I've had for a month straight has also disappeared.

I did have a slightly overactive thyroid, but I think it somehow fixed itself these past few weeks I've been back home. That sore throat is gone. A few more things also fixed themselves.

My sinuses have returned to normal as well. My eustachian tubes aren't bothering me anymore and they havent been bothering me for the past two weeks. Nothing else is bothering me in my neck either. I've been recovering. I've waited so long for this.

Yes, I've been checked over by doctors and they didn't find anything. So, apparently, I'm healthy and maybe I had a bug of some sort when I was in Germany. Nothing really hurts anymore and I'm not constantly on edge anymore. I kinda almost feel like I used to before all for this mess happened. I'm a lot happier than I have been for the past few months. I'm gonna change everything for the better. I have a lot more confidence than before.

Thanks everyone who has encouraged me along the way. You guys are the greatest. Thank you for not diagnosing me and just being there for comfort and understanding. I was an emotional and mental wreck from all of the anxiety and stress and now I can finally say that I have a better grip on my life.

I have faith everyone else can pull out of their funk or their misfortune.

I also want to mention that I believe that I had a vitamin deficiency. I started taking proper vitamins and getting the entire spectrum of vitamins back into my system. Having proper vitamins can make a person feel better. B6 and b12 mainly. I've been eating and drinking things that have multiple vitamins in decent doses. Ive also eaten bananas and apples and a couple of other things that could benefit me. I think they helped me a lot. I noticed it.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Oh Matt, this is wonderful news! I'm so happy for you. I am  also proud of you and hope you are proud of yourself because you should be.Your friends on the Forum will be cheering today

It's a hard journey you have travelled but you have emerged better and healthier and I don't doubt with a new perspective on life and a more positive attitude. It takes courage and determination and you have both!

Well done!

I could cry, I really could

Hugs from Helen xxx

• Posted

hi Matt

​so pleased for you..its great to hear someone is on the road to recovery.

​it gives us all hope that there is light at the end of the tunnel for all of us.

• Posted

So lovely to hear! May you have a life filled with peace and joy! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.