anxiety help!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have anxiety and have had it for 17 years does anyone's heart beat really fast and then they are out of breathe for no reason, Its been doing it for the past 2 hrs and it's really stressing me out, I am trying to ignore it and bring it down but then it.starts back up again xx feels like it's beating so fast, advise nedeed please xx

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

I have that problem, especially if i,m upset or anxious, i finfd it difficult to stop it when it starts too.i do not know what to suggest, i am 67 now and have had i for many years.  I walk but the weather is oo bad here to walk at the moment.

• Posted

Are you taking any beta blockers or similar have you asked your doctor about this
    • Posted

They have mentioned a low dose but if I can't do it myself in weak minded (if your get what I mean)
    • Posted

The only pills I take for my panic attack is a small dose of beta blockers as I am too scared to take anything else.They do take the edge off the panic.Has your doctor told you to take them?They really help me at times with no side effects.Try.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.