Anxiety in full effect

Posted , 1 user is following.

Just had a crazy moment of anxiety and resorted to poking the glands in either side of my neck..on poking them i came across one i hadn't felt b4 n now im panicking sad

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I know it’s hard but the more u poke prod will just inflame it and start a vicious cycle on anxiety-soreness-anxiety
    • Posted

I know Michael i needed to hear that because it's true and its something I say to myself a lot but its become a stupid obsession now sad

• Posted

Not being critical so please don’t think that, I have been there and done it myself. Too many times .  Anxiety is a terrible illness and unfortunately we get stuck in the cycle of feeding it . I hope you feel better soon 
    • Posted

Thanks your advice has honestly helped me i will learn to stop feeding it and instead validate

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.