anxiety in morning and afternoon

Posted , 4 users are following.

i seem to have all my anxiety and a littledepression in am andafternoon but better at night.  am on 30 mirt 300 venThe anxiety is  more troublesome. I know my doc is going to tell me to go to 45 mirt bfut fromm all I have read I am afraid to. Been on 30 mirt almost 2 mths. ven for 2 yars Any suggestions.Thanks.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Harry. I'm not a medical professional so I'm not qualified to give you advice, and I know that what works for one person may not work for another. For 3 years I have taken 300 mg ven and 15 mg mirt and for me they work. I am happy and enjoying life. I hope you find the right meds and dosages that will work as well for you. Good luck.

• Posted

hi there. Just got home  from psych doc.  Told him about your dose and he tolme to try braking 30 in hallfand see if it works. do you think I might wihdrawal effects. he said probably not.I guess it is wotrth a try .what do you think.I have have reaad so much bad stuff about this drug it scares me.were you ever on 30?
    • Posted

are you from usa. I am . Florida
  • Posted

Mirtazapine is a very strong anti depressant. Ask for something different. That’s the best advice I can give you. Getting off isn’t always easy so do speak to your doctor asap. Good luck 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.